Do you have dull, stained teeth? Our dentist and team provide professional teeth whitening to brighten your smile in a single appointment!
There are many reasons why your teeth may become dull or stained. Some of the factors that contribute to teeth discoloration include:
- Diet — some foods and drinks stain your teeth (coffee, tea, wine, soda, mustard, berries, etc.)
- Poor oral hygiene
- Smoking and other types of tobacco use
- Medications (such as tetracycline)
- Fluorosis (excessive consumption of fluoride, especially as a child)
- The natural aging process
Teeth whitening is one of the fastest, simplest and most effective cosmetic treatments available. While you can purchase many over-the-counter whitening products, professional whitening treatments are the fastest and most reliable way to brighten your smile and improve the appearance of your teeth. Whitening treatments rely on a special gel that is applied to your teeth. This gel lightens and breaks down stains and discolorations on the enamel to restore a glossy white shine. Professional teeth whitening is available both in office and as a take-home kit. When you visit Dakota Implant & Sedation Center, we will help you choose the option that is right for you.